A beard comb can do wonders for your beard! If you really want to have the softest and fullest beard, you need to incorporate a beard comb into your daily routine. We suggest you pair a beard comb with our Beard Oil and our Beard Balm for maximum results.
Besides detangling, beard comb benefits include no frizz, hair follicle stimulation, assistance spreading beard oil, allowing the natural oils in your hair and beard oil to be more evenly distributed as you comb through your beard.
Here some benefits of using a wooden beard comb:
- Effective Detangler - The smooth finish of a wooden comb will glide through your beard much more effectively than plastic or metal.
- No static electricity buildup - The harder, or more dense the wood is, the less static buildup that occurs, which means a fuller, healthier look.
- Wooden combs distribute the oils more evenly, thus coating the beard hair from shaft to tip, which plastic or metal combs won't do as effectively.
- Wooden combs can last a lifetime, if properly cared for. If you need to clean or wash your comb, simply run some warm water over the comb, then wipe it clean. Do not use soap to clean your comb. Using soap to clean your comb will strip the oils that have soaked into the wood.
- Wooden combs give your beard a healthy shine.